track 15th May endurance

• Committee

Billy, top secret race plan to follow. (It might involve an unsustainable massive attack launched half way through each race but don't tell anyone.)

I am at Aberdeen until mid afternoon so may not appear til after 1900.

Got to get some pedal time, this weather is awful.

Alan

• 2023 Subscriptions

Alan and Al, appreciate the two offers of a lift for Lewis, thank you. I'd be grateful if either of you can take him home - which ever is easiest for you guys. I'll let him know.

cheers

m

The results are here,

http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/zuvvi/media/scottishcycling/Endurance_Night_TL_15052013.pdf

think best of the night was Mr McTavish (Jan Ullrich) with 2 firsts, a second and a third in the C's? Lewis Mul with a couple of firsts on good form too. 12 wheelers podiums out of 33 available, good show all round!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Brilliant night. Too tired to say much other than many many excellent results from wheelers and jets.

Chapeau team.

Final B race was combined with A race as there were so many drop outs through the evening. Alan, Lewis and I found it very ' interesting ' and somewhat challenging :)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good night tonight, nice to finally meet you all.

Pretty surprised at winning a couple of races. The last one just seemed to fall into my lap somehow - my legs were pretty much gone by then but there was a Nightingale rider on the front who for some reason pulled everyone along at a good pace for about 15 laps so i had a chance to ride along and not do much work, by the time of the bell i was sitting third wheel and pretty much in an ideal position for the sprint, without having done anything to get the position.