Tuesday 5th April - 7.5 TT - Georgetown - 6.30pm

We require a time Keeper - Name Please

We will all have to each take a turn or the event wont take place.

Campbell

Ps I am on holiday next week Oh ya dancer ! so will not respond to any messages please organise between your self's may also have forgot to say that each TT rider has to pay £2 levy to go to club funds.

PPs Also Wed Glasgow Road 2up TT visitors welcome Georgetown Does anybody know the time that they start.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to do the timekeeper thing on Tuesday. Never done it before but did look over Kelly's shoulder on Thursday and I think I can probably manage!

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

Ok all this is the start of the George Tn TT's.

Please be along on time as we would.like to start dead on 18:30.

Be down SHARP!

Ltd light time and some of us have to ride back home from the event.

Who is all up for this????

Hopefully our more experienced club members will turn up to support this event.

It would be great if you could help out with the time keeping Harry! Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

I will bring down the Clock doo daa thing and a start sheet.

Hope to see you all down then. ;-)

Regards

Stevie B.

P.s. mind the GRC have the same event on this wednesday incase you miss the club 1 or if your mental you can ride both Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

My God i could have done with my Gid TT bike the night and get as low as possible as the winds on the way out was the worst i have ever experienced!!!! !!!!!!

A big Thanks to Harry Burns For Time Keeping tonight standing about in that weather plus taking some heavy treatment from the MOD guy ......later about that...

So we had 10 brave riders taking part as follows:

Tony carrigan 21:22

Garry Coull 19:27

Liam Rankin 19:29

Rick Steven 17:52

Michael Mcgarrigan 20:23

Ian Manson 17:06

George Hamilton 16:48

Stevie Blom 16:03

Jim Cusick 15:45

Katrina Hair 18:22

Great to have seen Rick Steven back in the Saddle again - Great stuff!!!

1st Jim Cusick 15:45

2nd Stevie Blom 16:03

3rd George Hamilton 16:48

Exceptional ride by Jim as per the weather.

Good to see the new faces giving this a try!!

Well done to all !

Hope that we can get a full squad next week - wont see you as i will be in italia! ;-)

On to more serious matters:

Its best if riders who bring vehicles park them in the Inchinnan Industrial estate.

You can abondon the vehicle anywhere in the estate or park it in the car park where i work.

Company is Nippon Express.

Turn Left into the estate then 1st right then 1st right again.

You are more than welcome to use the parking places availeble.

We have had complaints from the bloke in the M.O.D. unit.(dont mess with him)

To keep us racing on that road its best for all parties that we park our vehicles else where.

Hope you will all understand.

Regards

Stevie Blom

P.s. I will be riding the 7.5 tomorrow night with the GRC - If you missed tonight then turn up and give it a go! ;-)

we had around 15 souls out to play on a blowy night.

2 didn't ride..1 packed..2 punctures..general horsing around and times varying from a high 16 to a mid 22.

honours on the night went to"the joansin" in the shape of stevie blom.

c u'z next week.