May 12 C11 fun

Guest EPCC

Rumour has it Ross is trying to out do Tom on the tumble scene. Glad he is ok and when he stops crying he will see the big action man plaster the big bad doctor put on his graze. I suggest the club invest in more stabilisers for your bunch as yous seem to each have a few weeks on them . Look on the bright side the bunch will be more peacefull for a week or two

Hope to see you out soon Ross and try and man up if your making your comeback on a 30 miler run next time

Greig

ps dont over do it with the Mrs wummin seem to know when us real men are at it you can still make a cup of tea

Guest EPCC

Good news for u Ross

Only allowed one day off the bike now you have a race on Wednesday

On a serious note try and get out as soon as you can just to get back on

• 2023 Subscriptions

Brilliant news that Ross has no broken bones. Happy days. Very proud of our synchronised diving routine with Ross taking lead this time. Also chuffed to now have a three person synchronised dive with Hugh joining us for a tumble. Seriously though the road is so badly potholed a car swerved toward Billy just before Ross hit his. Very poor.

Really good of that couple to stop and take such care of Ross and his bike. I'll send a thank you card on behalf of club.

Up to then it was a really good run in a sadistic cold, wet, windy, 1,400 metres of west of scotland lumpiness sort of way. As Paul said it didnae get any warmer in Das Bagelhausen. Good team spirit today. Everybody working hard

Andy

That;s definitely the coldest day I've been on the bike this year. Glad to hear your injuries are not too serious Ross. You don't want to be off work at the slightly more relaxing time of year for us teachers. Enjoyed the run immensely despite the cold (in a flandrian sort of way !) :icon_hee-haw

Guest Ross Toole

Well helllo everybody!

Just had my bath and all the dressings on!

Decided to finish the ride with a small gymnastics routine after a crater of a hole was covered with water!

Was in a bit of shock and apologies to Hugh and Andy but don't think I could of missed it! The couple from beith phoned the ambulance and kept me warm also looked after bike, going to pop over tomorrow night to pick it up and take something over (fingers crossed not too much damage)

Hospital thought elbow was broken but xray was ok! So it makes me officially the hardest man in club! Belter of road rash down thigh and gash on my ballon like elbow.

Elbow and ribs are agony and Dr said it is going to get worse tomorrow!

Other than that felt great whole run and even got kom on the wall climb!

Thanks everyone that helped much appreciated and although we all have banter everyone fairly chips in when the sh#t hits the fan.

Thanks

A stupid Toole x

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Right guys, time to crank up the training while big Jensie convalesces!

Heard the crater where he landed is bigger than the pothole he hit :)

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Stop sucking up Gumley he's fine so his KOM was just luck and the fact I countdown be botherd chasing his fat ####

Countdown?

Try this countdown conundrum: GEORGEISAFATNONCLEMBIR

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ross

With practice you will be able to fall off, make on-the-fly repairs to your bike, then cycle to the next village before receiving the necessary first aid. It is tough on the clothing though so be warned!!

Tom

• 2023 Subscriptions

Speedy recovery Ross! Really lucky escape in this instance.

I hope the bike is not too badly damaged.

How is Andy & Hugh anyway? I hope they're both fine too!

Cheers

Chung

Thanks Chung, I was fine, just a few bumps and grazes.

Cheers

Andy