2up 2/04/13

Guest J. Udas

Guest Ross Toole

Thanks to Ramsay the postie, as a pe teacher your stopwatch duties have to be applauded coming from a stopwatch master and James for holding not sure about the wandering hand though :-*

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Ramsay the postie, as a pe teacher your stopwatch duties have to be applauded coming from a stopwatch master and James for holding not sure about the wandering hand though :-*

I was luckier. Kenny had a firm grasp on my saddlebag ;-)

Ramsay thanks for time keeping. Don't pay any heed to the scorn lavished on your attire. It was easy to see the line from 400 yards out. Reckon all officials should wear something similar. Cheers to the hauderuppers.

Well done all those that actually turned out and rode - good turn out. Special mention to Ian McG for dragging my weary out of shape butt round. Hopefully in better nick next week.

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

Nice to get the season under way, thanks for Ramsay, Kenny and James MacD, well done to all on a cold and windy night......come on spring time, where are yi ? Impressive times from Alan and Lewis on their tods..... Ohyadancer!

Ian

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Ramsay, who gave you the 53p?

Was it Andy Gumley? I saw him busking outside the Piazza yesterday afternoon.

A change of routine for the teachers, instead of sitting about drinking tea in the staff room they are sitting about drinking tea in their

living room*

*Those of you resident in Bridge of Weir may refer to this as the lounge or morning room.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ramsay, who gave you the 53p?

Was it Andy Gumley? I saw him busking outside the Piazza yesterday afternoon.

A change of routine for the teachers, instead of sitting about drinking tea in the staff room they are sitting about drinking tea in their

living room*

*Those of you resident in Bridge of Weir may refer to this as the lounge or morning room.

George

Ross paid me three of your UK pounds Sterling for my facial expression at the end of the TT: fair and square.

Andy