Thursday 31st March -Hilly TT - Langbank - 6.00pm

1st mid week TT of the year

We require a time Keeper for event. - Name please

We require riders please post intentions of riding.

Kenny can I pick up the clock at sume point before the event

Have a good ride people

Campbell Crombie

Ps Dew to the strike that has been cancelled by the school support staff I will be attending my Childs parents night that was put back a week so will not be there. Is there any one that is going that I can get a start sheet to and the clock for the event. Also the next week event ( Tuesday 5th April - 7.5 TT - Georgetown - 6.30pm ) as I am away on holiday. Once the first two weeks are by I should have a clear run.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will ride this even if its on my own!!!!

Stevie B.

For all your computer needs, spares & repairs - PC Express, Love Street, Paisley   0141-561-0323

I will ride this even if its on my own!!!!

The lengths some people will go to to get an early season win under their belt

Stevie B.

:grin:

you should ride it you might come 2nd?

;-)

Stevie B.

Count me in

Harry Blane :lol:

Oh no!

thats me down to third place - any more entries and I'm out the medals

Do we have anymore riders taking part in this TT?

Time keeper?????

Stevie B.

I'm on call so can't ride or time keep. Sorry.

Stephen H

I can timekeep for this event if someone can bring me a stopwatch! (I dont even own a watch since my Polar died...)

Let me know if Im needed - I'll be driving out specially!

Where do we meet / park up for this one?

Kelly

Kelly,

Please do come along and meet us all at the Langbank turn off for 6pm.

Give us a bell if you need directions or whatever.

I think Ironman will have the Stop watch clock doo da.

I have asked for the company of Messrs Cusick to be along to give us all a doin.

Steve Are you guys coming from the Fullarton???

Stevie B.

Jim Cusick will not be down for this event as he is recovering from a fine 3 day rd race at Girvan.

He must be mega fit just now , well he is god on a bike afterall!

Stevie B.

Kelly

I will get Stopwatch and start sheet there for you thanks for the time keeping.

Campbell

Now we have a time Keeper Thursday is on

Ps Kenny will pick up watches tonight on way home if that's ok

For Information

Langbank is at the end of the B789 on the A8.

First exit at first roundabout on A8 west bound (going to Port Glasgow). on west ferry 10 mile TT. course.

Course is from Langbank to Houston roundabout (at Chapel) on B789 and back but you turn up left onto Old Greenock road for 100yard to finish.

• Members

Road club 2 ups start next Wed. on Georgetown rds, visitors welcome ;-)

Ah well harry looks like its just me you doing this and Kelly doing the Time keeping.

Do we have anymore riders??????

Stevie B.

Stevie... your too strong man, everyone is scared of you 8-)

Have you snapped any more chains recently ? :-P

Not since Muirshiel nope.

Stevie B. Oh ya dancer !

Aye but Stevie,have you ever snapped a chain while it was part of your bike?!!,or....tried eatin' the boilt ham raw?!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ok a mark of repspect is due ot all that took part and everyone of them are NEW STARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!

well don guy's!

10 mile hilly TT started the night at 18:30 from Langbank to Houston and back.

An extremely Difficult course plus was very windy.

1st Stevie Blom 23:57

2nd Neil Taylor 29:58

3rd Harry Blane 30:35

Off the Mark:

Kenny Steel 34:58

Tony Carrigan 31:55

Neil Taylor 29:58

Harry Blane 30:35

Stevie Blom 23:57

A special thanks to Kelly Van Der Toorn for driving all the just to stand in the baltic conditions time Keeping - this deserves an award alone!

Well done again guys hope you wil all be back for the george tn 7.5 Mile TT as from next week.

For the start of the year this has to be the toughest TT but remember they are all meant to be HARD.

P.s. Dougie after all that strength training and broken chains all i now need is some speed as im as slow as a Cart horse just now!

Oh and just as well i was wearing my helmet last night whilst interval training on the george tn rd - i threw up all over the place then crashed into the side of the rd - thankfully i was ok

;-)

Stevie B. :oops:

Thanks a lot to Kelly and another Harry for standing around waiting. Next time I'll try and make it tound a bit quicker. :lol:

Kenny

Kelly

thanks to for the time keeping

All

Hope to see you all on the Georgtown next Tue 6.30 for JWCC 7.5 TT and also wed for the Road club 2 ups start next Wed. on Georgetown rd, visitors welcome

Campbell