SCHV 27th

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Martin, you gonna be there, just so I can take my ear plugs and don''t have to listen to the plans for the Flanders trip next day. I would get too jealous and might end up crying like a baby. Especially after E3 and Wevelgem.

:)

• 2023 Subscriptions

Bit the bullet and I've entered for the first time - anyone doing the D will be happy they wont finish last.

I didnt put in a club in the sign up form, thought it would be a bit cheeky to do that when i've not managed to go on a club ride yet. Anyway i'll say hello on the night

stupid question: Do you need to bring your own safety pins for the numbers?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyed tonight, i virtually lost my voice after the first D scratch race after getting a coughing fit afterwards so was too embarrassed to come over to the wheelers corner and introduce myself with little more than a squeek!

Not sure where i was in the 1st race, i got a bit nervous with a rider in front so dropped back, then tried a bit too hard to get back in position and didnt have anything left for when it mattered. The devil was better managed a 2nd in that, then the points i was pretty useless. Final scratch was a bit better tried an attack but it was pretty pathetic and probably shouldnt be called an attack as didnt do anything other than string things out a bit! Anyway got another 2nd with that so pretty pleased overall.