Track 13

Guest EPCC

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Good luck guys was going to come and watch but think man flu is still with me

Hopefully by by Sunday Come on the Saints

Sorry getting excited

William,

I have previously been reprimanded by the committee for mentioning football on this forum so, unless it is only the committee permitted to do so, kindly shut it. :smash;)

Sorry George

I did not mean to say COME ON THE SAINTS

Rather COME ON YE SAINTS

I don't think I made any reference to football but as you mentioned the subject I will be sitting in the West stand on Sunday with a black and white scarf watching the best team in Renfrewshire

Ps can I have your track bike as it goes with my scarf and your not using it

Guest GEORGE DONNELLY

Billy, my mistake, of course St Mingin have nothing to do with football.

p.s. Arthurlie probably best team in Renfrewshire.

p.p.s. track bike is an adult size. No use to you, wee man :)

Geo Athurlie play in EAST Renfrewshire

Unless your talking bout real fitba ie 3rd division I don't wanna read it it pmsl stop stealing my thunder and get aff my page lmao

Thanks to big al Kenny Martin and Alan for some advice last didn't do me any good though as I am clearly crap at racing but I don't care I enjoyed it and will be back for more of it soon would recommend this to all club members to give it a try

Well done to the jets they clearly own the track

Greig

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another fine night at the track with a good turnout of blue and yellow. No victories, but Lewis Mul bagged a second in the B points race and Danny Mul got a pair of second places. The Jets did well though, with 8 racing in total. Of the final six in the devil, 4 were Jets, and Katie Mac went on to take her highest place yet - 5th (and top girl). :icon_yes The podium won't be long in coming Katie!

Of the seniors big Al and Alan Mac were charging in the C race, the latter showing off his new bike (black and white, if Billy Mac is interested). Special mention too for Greig making his track debut. Safely in the bunch on his first scratch race, and then not first out in the devil (his target!) Well done big man.

• Committee

Thanks for the report Martin.

Yes the Jets are really going well and it is a pleasure to watch them drilling round the track so smoothly.

I had great night of racing after weeks of hanging about track centre waiting for my new bike.

My new bike is a lovely Dolan but poor showing from me, best was a 4th in the devil and a suicide 4 lap solo break in the scratch which was pulled back with 3/4 lap to go.

Big hand for Big Al who dieseled through the points and scratch race. I think he got points in three out of four sprints.

Current track league formal finishes on 27th March followed by 2 week break then new format for summer.

I'd encourage anyone with track accreditation to have a go in the D group initially . The evenings are very friendly with around 150 riders and helpers. There is a slick SC registration and judging team. And coffee.

If you arrive early you can get a super 30 minute warm up session with derny pacing. Combine that with 4 fast races and thirty minutes on the rollers you have a serious riding session.

Alan