10 March Restricted Gear ITT

Guest EPCC

Iain,

Plus one, no idea!

Is the start point at the farm to freezer place? Seem to remember riders congregating here a couple of years ago.

What time and will there be somebody to give us a hand at the timekeeping malarkey? If I am indeed the one to be doing it.

D

Right, daft me trying to get some pre event organisation for this. Is the start list in order the following....

1. Grieg

2. Elaine

3. Dave

4. Carol Cowan

5. Stephen M

6. Colin McPhee

7. Iain Couttie

8. Any Gumley

9. Greg Balden

10. Hugh McGrade

11. Phil Malcolm

First rider off at 10:00hrs, then at 2 min intervals? If you intend to ride but are not on the list can you shout up please.

Third time of asking, but here goes nothing.....Will anybody be there to assist me to ensure I don't make a complete mess of this?

Methinks we as a club should get a wee bit better at organising these things ...maybe the club members who regularly ride these should be assigned an event and asked to "run it", with the pre-requisites that TT's have a pre-determined start list and ride times, maybe one for a committee discussion but I don't mind doing my bit.

D

• 2023 Subscriptions

Right, daft me trying to get some pre event organisation for this. Is the start list in order the following....

1. Grieg

2. Elaine

3. Dave

4. Carol Cowan

5. Stephen M

6. Colin McPhee

7. Iain Couttie

8. Any Gumley

9. Greg Balden

10. Hugh McGrade

11. Phil Malcolm

First rider off at 10:00hrs, then at 2 min intervals? If you intend to ride but are not on the list can you shout up please.

Third time of asking, but here goes nothing.....Will anybody be there to assist me to ensure I don't make a complete mess of this?

Methinks we as a club should get a wee bit better at organising these things ...maybe the club members who regularly ride these should be assigned an event and asked to "run it", with the pre-requisites that TT's have a pre-determined start list and ride times, maybe one for a committee discussion but I don't mind doing my bit.

D

Davie

This is a good proposal and happy to second it for further discussion by club committee.

Andy

On a cold, snowy and windy day a big well done to all who rode ....5 started only 3 finished after a puncture and presumably a wrong turn - Hugh can you post to say you are OK?

Victory to Colin...well done!!

Times below -(my watch is slow, hence pre 10:00hrs start times.) and Iain has paid..

Johnstone Wheelers CC Restricted Gear 10 mile TT

10th March 2013

No. Name Time off Time finish Calculated time Position

1 Colin McPhee 09:57 10:30:51 33:51 1

2 Iain Couttie 09:58 DNF *** ***

3 Greg Balden 09:59 10:33:30 34:30 2

4 Davie Thompson 10:00 10:36:15 36:15 3

5 Hugh McGrade 10:01 DNF **** ***