9 jan track league

Guest EPCC

• 2024 Subscriptions

Another great night at the track with Billy, Paul, Alan and myself flying the flag for JWCC. Also in attendance were three Jets. It was a new format with As and Bs getting the chance to ride the Keirin! All acquitted themselves well: Alan - 3rd Devil; Paul 3rd Keirin; Darryl 1st Scratch; Billy - big sacrifice to lead me out Ohyadancer! . The Jets, especially Lewis (1st in everything he rode, I think), were as usual, awesome Clappers

Let's have a few more next week

Great fun again last night congrats to Daryl and the young Mul for showing there class

Also Paul McD can't be far away from a win in the B races

Lastly to Alan as team skipper his tactics were unbelievers

• 2024 Subscriptions

Great fun again last night congrats to Daryl and the young Mul for showing there class

Also Paul McD can't be far away from a win in the B races

Lastly to Alan as team skipper his tactics were unbelievers

I can vouch for Billy's assessment of Alan's tactics - no leaving it to divine providence there. All purely secular:-))

• 2023 Subscriptions

Another excellent night at the track, another fine showing from JWCC.

Apologies to anyone within earshot of my short outburst after the Devil race.

I am entering for next week but won't know if I can actually make it until Monday afternoon. Hope so.

Ohyadancer!

• Members

I've been sick, Paul. Five weeks without turning a pedal in anger, starting with that first track league I missed at the end of November.

I started riding again at Christmas, but I've gone right off the boil. I hope to be back before the end of January, although they might not even let me ride now that they're looking for accreditation.

• Committee

Darryl, PM for you.

Massive chapeau's all round but especially to Lewis who needs to leave us old guys in C alone and go and play at his own level in the As or Bs.

I hear WADA are popping round to his house to check the fridge, storming performance.

Sarah B also smashed the field in her first event as Youth A despite riding a twiddly Youth B gear.

Lovely to see lots of blue and yellow at the sharp end. Did we get a 1,2,3 in the last C race?

This is a great evening but a big chunk of time midweek. Hope to be there next week.

alan