Track League

Darryl Gunson

Well done to all tonight especially Billy for winning his sprint in style we wont hear the end of that and to the jets wee Danny for the sprint of the night a full lap and a half superb to watch and not to be out done lewis looks like he's back to form winning his race good night of racing

Greig

• 2023 Subscriptions

Well done to all tonight especially Billy for winning his sprint in style we wont hear the end of that and to the jets wee Danny for the sprint of the night a full lap and a half superb to watch and not to be out done lewis looks like he's back to form winning his race good night of racing

Greig

duncan

:icon_redbounce :icon_redbounce :icon_redbounce :icon_redbounce

• 2023 Subscriptions

First track league race done and well qjuite an experience. Was very nervous not to make an idiot of myself especially as there were several wheelers there but all went fine and looking forward to the next one. Special thanks to willie cosh for all his help and advice. Well done to billy for a fine finish on last lap STORMING PERFORMANCE on downside a rider broke his leg in a race wishing him a speedy ercovery

Charlie the rider is ok no breaks

Good fun last night Daryl can't be far away from winning the points race as he can compete in more than one sprint

Me I only have one effort but hopefully that will improve

Still not switched on enough for the devil here's to next week

P McD looked comfortable in the B races

Big Al is a star in the making where are the rest of you

Good night to watch everyone up on the track, best view is from the treadmills in the gym!

Lots of wheelers taking a turn on the front and giving it all a bash! Missed Billy's finish though, anyone video it?

Luckily the boy who came off just really badly bruised his hip and so broken bones, but still quite an injury and a worrying end to the night!

How long till Martin and Kenny get back on their track bikes?!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ps I phoned today to check out availability to book a club session. Only way it is possible right now is to book a 1 hour party booking so I said it would be someone's birthday whenever a date was available!

Anyway it is £160 for one hour and I am pretty sure we could rustle up at least 15 riders even if we pull in some from other clubs if not enough JWCC.

It is a moot point until she phones me back as she had to check with manager if it was permitted to do such a let at this time.

I plan to chase up tomorrow.

Ohyadancer!

• Committee

I enjoyed watching so much that I've only gone and entered next week. Hope to get a ride Ohyadancer!

Katie has entered too, Youth A, so it would be good to see more youths, if any of you can get your kids off facetube.

Splendid spectator sport and really exciting watching our riders, esp. the younger ones.

It's a bit like watching bike racing but warm, dry, comfortable and interesting.