Pasta Training March 18 Dunoon ferry

Guest EPCC

Alan

Welcome to the main moaning bunch please feel free to join in the slagging of those from ayrshire

Mark

In case you didn't notice the routes are progressive and the Dunoon trip was planned to allow those to ride down or not so there :flamethrower:flamethrower

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posh bike will be out on Sunday as winter bike laid low with sticky brake syndrome. Darryl, I'm looking forward to comparing colour schemes if your new wheels get an outing. Billy, make sure nothing is likely to fall off yours or go pop - you have previous :icon_mooning! I do realise I have tempted fate with that last jibe.

Davie, 20 past silly o'clock (7) on the track? I'll be the half asleep one in blue and yellow.

M

Kilmacolm bunch leaving on track from Pullman about 0830. Post here if you'd like to meet up. Or we could just take the Bentley.

oh-lah-dee-dah!

Alan is it cucumber sandwiches and fois gras for lunch on the ferry? icon_rolling_smile

• Life Members

Hi Colin,

I'll be heading out from Bisohpton tomorrow, if you are coming out to play, I can meet you at the shops next to the lights on the main road around 8.10am!

My mobile is 0790 3356 730

Chung

• Committee
Kilmacolm bunch leaving on track from Pullman about 0830. Post here if you'd like to meet up. Or we could just take the Bentley.

oh-lah-dee-dah!

Alan is it cucumber sandwiches and fois gras for lunch on the ferry? icon_rolling_smile

George

don't know, I've asked the chef to surprise me. Oh ya dancer !

Greig, if we're not at Pullman at 0830 then don't wait. Still uncertain re. Sunday.

Alan

• Committee

Big bunch in beautiful weather. Absolute pleasure to board the ferry for a cowal adventure.

Two punctures and a bust chain slowed up progress so Darryl and I had to leave early and head over c11 where I got a good working over. Made the 2pm ferry in time for a coffee Oh ya dancer ! from the wee shop.

Main bunch last seen in plane crash mode on tighnabruich/otter ferry road which is rolling an very hard. If they went the full distance via strachur then I estimate a couple of 1830 finishes tonight for some.