RELIABILITY 1 TOUR OF RENFREW SHIRE 5TH FEB

Guest EPCC

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions
Ill be out with the 945 for a nice and fast run in! Ill also bring my keys on the run in the off chance we catch all (unlikely but hopefully)

As for the soup drop, I cant do on the day (ill be sleeping) but on saturday morning or night or friday night I could open for the drop? Drop me a line andy if thats any use.

Greg

If you still want a soup drop I'm picking up some cartons now. Say about 12 pints of minestrone. :icon_yes

• 2023 Subscriptions
Mr Mulholland took my dues off me this time last year and will probably do the same again this year. Any committee member will be more than happy to relieve you of 25 bucks.

M

Always happy to take money from people. Must be a Dundee thing. Sadly won't make it tomorrow. Got to take Lewis for some secret training on the southside, so it'll be solo work for me and nae soup. :cry:

Not technicaly a wimp out from me. I did join the group but only after coming off on the cyclepath. Tights and overshoes ripped.

Och well. I have other overshoes & tights will be patched and used for my commute.

Have already been on line & bought the same pair in black.

Wouldn't have had time for full cloch run anyway as it's my

Wedding anniversary and was on a 1pm curfew.

Back to the drawing board. Hope the rest of u were ok.