saturday morning

Guest George

anybody up for 40-50-60 miles?

Someone other than fereneze johnny has to come out. Not that I don't like his company it's

just that if only the two of us turn up it will deteriorate into a spin to the coffee shop

and 2 hours talking about interior design and big brother/strictly. :-?

• 2023 Subscriptions

George

I'm planning to meet an old buddy (and ex JWCC rider) Stevie Blom on Saturday morning for a 60 miler as I cannot make Cyclocross race on Sunday. Don't know where we're heading yet but plan to meet 9am Morrisons, pace guide - probably average 19/20mph.

Can team up if you want - also anyone else who might be interested.

Oh ya dancer !

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the offer but I could only manage 60 miles at that speed if I was on a

motorbike. :shock:

I'm sure someone will come out with me, even if it's just my imaginery friend, See me?  See happy?

Billy, that's a fact but, remember, we only went along the coast. Paul-if you know where you are headed please let me know. I'd love to join you but would only hold you back on a hilly route. That would be no fun for anyone. Ian, let me know if u want to meet up with paul or if u fancy something less tortuous. Cheers the noo, George

anybody up for 40-50-60 miles?

Someone other than fereneze johnny has to come out. Not that I don't like his company it's

just that if only the two of us turn up it will deteriorate into a spin to the coffee shop

and 2 hours talking about interior design and big brother/strictly. :-?

Good news George, my wife has taken off with my wean, and her sister, for a girlie week in Dubai, I have my boy to look after (a grim task) so therefore tied up till my better half returns on Tuesday. Now as for your insults, even us ex airborne warriors have feelings! :angryfire

Iain. given the weather forecast you probably have made the right call although the

cynic in me thinks you have wimped out :lol:

Just make sure the car has a roof rack!

Lonely George it is then. :cry:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Darryl, Stevie Blom and I had a magnificent core stability training session this morning - the core stability came from trying to stay upright (literally) going over the Loch Thom road from Gourock to Largs into a blasting headwind. 30 secs on the front and it was difficult to draw breath due to wind speed!

A lengthy session in the Largs cafe made it even more worthwhile,

Happy days

Oh ya dancer !