Lots of Stuff!

Guys,

It looks like I will be out here a wee while longer so it's probably time to accept that I won't be using most of my carbon goodies. So, I'm thinking of putting them up for sale if there's any interest.

List includes:

1. Felt B2 TT bike with (mostly) campag record groupset, FSA carbon chainset with 54 carbon ring, planet x carbon bars and extensions. Brakes are frame specific I think - they came with it anyway. Hed 3 trispokes for tubs. I'm 5'11" and that's probably the limit in terms of the bigger riders but plenty of adjustment down.

2. Zipp disc. Dimpled model, campag hub but easily changed.

3. Look 585 bike. 54 medium in white. Campag record 10 groupset, FSA carbon bars, Fizik saddle, Mavic SSC wheels.

4. Zipp disc - older style. Fixed axle or screw-on block.

5. Bontrager Aeolus 65 carbon clincher wheelset. Campag hub but I think I have shimano one too in the garage.

I won't be home until nearer xmas unfortuntely but that gives you all time to save up ;-).

Sorry I don't have any pics here to post but there should be lots of you who know the bikes and how little they've been used!

Let me know if there's any interest and I'll have a think about prices.

Frank

• 2 months later...