JD Memorial run

P McDonald

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Chung,

I will come to club at 08:00. It will be more conveniant if anybody else is joining us.

We will just head up the track to the top of the Clune so will be passing the Pullman Inn in Kilmalcolm if anybody wants to join us there.

Paul

Ian

I think there may be three routes first one being 0830 start club rooms rest and be thankful hell glen strchcur ferry back to club about 100 miles second clubroom ferry over some reasonable lumps listening to mullholand cafe and back 60 miles ferry 1030 cafe stop and vs k to ferry 40

All Mrs are estimate and all routes are based on a guess

• Administrators

Really enjoyed todays ride. Glad to see the cafe lady had the bin bags ready.

Nearly fell over laughing when she asked did I not carry a towel as apparantely I was the wettest!!! Then she offered some kitchen roll :o)

Thanks Ken and Elaine for great company and Mary in the cafe.

Its nice to have a good wheel to sit on, even when you can't see it for rain/spray.

• 2023 Subscriptions
Fantastic turnout despite the somewhat grim conditions. Somewhere Jim will be pissing himself.

Thanks to all who worked to make it bearable - oh and Billy too !

Fitting tribute to JD.

Couldn't agree more. Great fun all round.

Could only get 28C out of the car heater though. :-(

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yep, great day out. Bit damp, but good fun and good company.

Great to see so many out on a miserable day. A fitting tribute to a great club mate who will be missed.

Looking forward to the next big club run out, hopefully under better circumstances (and more favourable conditions).

• 2023 Subscriptions

Fantastic to see so many out on a day when, lets be honest, JD would probably have booked into a 5 star local hotel and pampered himself for a day or two :grin::grin:

well thats wot he did on Arran - and I benefitted by gatecrashing his full english breakfast

the 15 miles into Strachur were pretty special - so many JWCC riders through and off at a 'brisk' tempo

Oh ya dancer !