National 10TT

Ramsay

Hi again,

I thought I would add a postscript to back-up Paul's points about coaching and advice. Stevie Blom talked me through the course on Saturday and EVERY bit where he said time would be gained or lost was absolutely bang-on. The top guys are at the top because they've done it, analysed success and failure and acted on what they've learned.

Your advice was incredibly accurate Stevie! It was a pity that I couldn't communicate it as accurately to Ben!

W

Hello, beer !! anytime Willie

Well done Ben great effort.

Stick with Willie all the way and im sure we will read more fantastic rides.

The thing i enjoyed about the club confined on the west ferry is that you knew you would have several attempts at it and through time

you learn and understand the course.Week by week you can make improvements on how to gauge the effort accordingly.

Sadly with open events so far away you dont have that pleasure...

I aint no expert but it as vital to understand the fast and slow bits in and out of the wind and the turns that will have all sorts of gravel and other obstacles to contend with.

The more experienced guys that have been doing it for 10,15 + years are the guys you can take note on how they go about it.

Stevie