TTT Tuesday 12th April Georgetown

ginty001

I'm planning on being there - looking forward to it - tho' I don't have a two up person to ride with, so anyone who's there who wants a ride and kinda goes at my speed I'll be available...

I'm coaching later at 8pm, so I'll aim to be there sharp 6 30pm, cos I'll have to head off fairly sharp by 7 30pm. Is it 6 45pm start?

Vicky

Hi guys,

Here are tonight's times:

Dave P. and Paul C. 20.13 Both paid £3

Mark O. and Lyndsay B. 18.31 Both paid £3

Greg B. 18.06 Paid £2.

Mike F. 19.43 Paid £3.

Bryan F. 18.51 Paid £3.

Barry McC. and Billy McD 19.00 Both paid £3.

Jonathan M. 21.36 Paid £3.

Vicky B. and Kenny C. 18.34 Both paid £3.

Seb L. and James McD. 18.02 (James DNF) Seb paid £3.

Ben P. 17.07 Paid £3.

Other riders:

Tommy Coyle 20.57

Scott & Tam 16.07

Great time by novice Ben Peacock. What is he going to do when he is aeroed up? Good to see Jonathan (and his mum) taking a break from his studies to be with us tonight. Thanks to Kay for helping me to stay confused from start to finish and for showing all the guys her scars! Kenny Christie's new club shirt is the business! Sorry this is late, but I was watching the football!

W

Linsday, two blokes in our team last night - team effort the whole way round mon ami. Agreed the wind was not takeing any prisoners, except perhaps the big bloke on the big black bike.

Kenny, respect due for your ever changing profile pics, but G Force has got to be top drawer Oh ya dancer ! . Defending the Earth against the evil Zoltar and planet Spectra. Only those of a certain age will have race home after school to argue who come out best in a scrap between Mark and Jason. :rockets

Almost as retro as your jersey last night.

M