Club 10TT Champs 25/05/10

David Thomson

Should be down for this but travelling from Livingston so might be a bit tight.

Just a suggestion (not affected at all by my current work circumstances of course :roll: ) but can we now start the club confined events at 1900. This allows more time for people to get home from work and attend Oh ya dancer ! and as the nights are getting ever lighter it should not be a problem.

Colin Hello, beer !!

• Administrators

1. Jim D - 21:41 Paid

2. Ramsay - 23:03 Paid

3. Frank - 23:04 PB Paid

4. David T - 23:39

5. Colin - 23:44 Paid

6. Iain C - 25:20 Paid

7. Mike - 25:34 Paid

8. Billy - 26:24 Paid

9. Ian McG - 26:46 Paid

10. Ian - 27:39 Paid

11. Kenny S - 28:41 Paid

12. Mary - 30:15 Paid

£36 collected from riders.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Congrats Jim. An even better ride than last week. Very definitely in a league of your own and a very worthy Club 10TT Champion! Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !Hello, beer !!

Thanks Jan for timekeeping again. As always, much appreciated. I will do my turn on the Georgetown in the next couple of weeks. :grin:

Finally, I hope Greg is ok after falling on his way to the West Ferry. I hope nothing is broken or too serious. :cry:

R

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to Jan for timekeeping. I forgot to pay after my late arrival, I will get it paid at the chocolate series.

Well done Jim Oh ya dancer ! From what ive heard your bike has been conspiaring against you in recent years.

Hope Greg is back out on his bike soon and that his new Dolan is fixable.

Thanks David

Guest Jim Daly

I'd like to echo Ramsay and David in thanking Jan for timekeeping again and hoping that Greg is able to get back on the saddle quickly and is sufficiently fit for his last exam.

I was pleased to see Stevie from Ythan CC down for a spin and I promise to take my turn at timekeeping.

:grin:

Good Ride Jim,Always nice to see people move up in Fitness.

Keep it going and enjoy your cycling,Cant beat it when you are going well :grin:

I hope your Recovering Greg,Please let us know.

Sounded a bad crash but im sure you have the will power to over come and return to cycling.

Cheers,

Stevie

P.s. It was great to catch up with all of you guys as it has been a while.

• Members

Jeez... That doesn't sound good. Hope you're not too sore, Greg. When are we likely to see you out and about again?

I'd like to add my congratulations to Jim as well. I guess all of us who were out on the Sunday run two weeks ago could have predicted a performance like that - Jim left the bunch in Tighnabruaich, electing to stop for hamburgers and a cup of coffee. Not only did he manage to catch the 12-13 riders who soldiered on, he overtook us on the shores of Loch Fyne. :-?

• 2023 Subscriptions

Oh ya dancer ! Congrat's Jim, brilliant ride on a fixie too, i'm sure everyone took heart from hearing that it was only 6 yrs ago you first gave it a go with a 28+ min time , there's hope for us all Oh ya dancer !

Thanks again Jan for timekeeping, how much did Billy pay you ;-)

Really hope Greg's injuries aren't as bad as it sounds and he's back on the bike as soon as possible :shock:

Ian.....

Congratulations Jim. Well deserved for all the years of effort. And a PB to boot.

Just off the phone from Greig's dad who informs me that, although still in hospital, nothing's broken but Greig has some nasty swelling and cuts around his eye, will maybe get home tomorrow, is hoping to ride down to Millport on sunday and is planning on racing next Wednesday / Thursday