TLI races 2010

P McDonald

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just to let everyone know that I am organising 2 Barmill 56 mile APR's this year. Some of you may have seen this on Braveheart forum. I volunteered to do a second race on the basis that other clubs or individuals would commit to marshalling so that my JWCC team mates could ride if they want to. I have got the necessary people from other clubs so there is an additional race on 10th April as well as the original one I planned on 1st May.

Kenny is kindly going to add to the Events section of the web site.

Regarding 1st May - I am looking for some helpers to run this event if anyone can make that date from 9.30am to 12.30pm at Barmill.

thanks

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

All

Just a reminder I am promoting a road race on 1st May at Barmill. I'm still on the search for some marshalls or drivers. If anyone can make it can you let me know please. Darryl and Tony are you still available as I realise some time has passed since the original posting. Also I think Ramsay has volunteered his good lady so he can ride the event.

thanks

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Just knocking this one back to top. It's a call for help please.

For the TLI race I'm organising next week under the JWCC banner I need minimum 5 marshalls to comply with risk assessment. I've got 4 so requesting at least one more. The 4 so far are

Darryl (and Robbie)

Elaine (Ramsay's volunteered good lady)

Tony Carrigan

Me

The time commit is from 9.30 to 12.30 on Sat 1st May at Barmill just outside Beith.

thanks

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions

Kev

Sorry - just saw this reply as I had re posted under the guidance of my marketing consultant.

If you could come down it would be much appreciated as Jim D, Stevie B or me could have the chance to ride. You get first bash at extra cakes for volunteering again.

thanks again

PMcD

Oh ya dancer !