Midweek miles

Richard

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone for Thursday 4th (in the afternoon) or Friday 5th? Not too fussed about route, starting point or mileage - pick a number between 40 and 60.

Fingers crossed that someone replies cos this thread's starting to make me look like a friendless, jobless layabout. :grin:

• Members

Alan, at least 900 of the views were down to me. Oh, the long, lonely nights I've spent looking at this thread! :-P Perhaps no-one wants to cycle with me because I can't get dates right.

Jim, I'm prepared to plan around the weather conditions, too. Let me know what you think nearer the time, eh?

Ta much, one and all.

Guest Jim Daly

Richard/Lance

How about provisional 10:30am at South Side of Erskine Bridge and heading into Renfrewshire/Ayrshire?

I have an aversion to the North side not helped by breaking my 3months old bottom bracket there on Sunday.

Jim

• Members

Not much chance of me making it out tomorrow. I rode this afternoon: Killearn, Fintry, TOTW, Kippen, A81 and home. The wind was unreal. It was a struggle to keep the bike moving between Kippen and Ballat Toll even though I was using a gear that would normally only see action on the Clune. I'm shattered.

Hope to be back for Saturday (maybe the forecast for heavy rain is wrong.)

Guest Jim Daly

Leaving Bridge of Weir, Bulls Garage about 9:30am to arrive 10am at Renfrew Public Lavatories opposite Police Stn and Victory Swimming Baths for a run round the coast.

Jim