Midweek miles

Richard

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The more the merrier, David. See youse tomorrow.

Kev, there have been hunners o' midweek miles over the last couple of months; mostly on my own, right enough. :-) Seems like ages since I was out with Richard B and Ginty. Shame you can't come tomorrow. Maybe see you sometime soon.

Btw, I hear you were waiting about for me after the Don Smith. Much appreciated, ta. Hope you weren't delayed as a result.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Well, I did Loch Katrine, anyway. Picture postcard scenery and a nice wee road around the lochside. Less wind and some company were the only two things that could have improved the ride.

So I'm not on my own on these midweek jaunts, I think we should organise a club recruitment drive - target the long-term unemployed; school teachers, academics - you know, people with lots of holidays during summer, lots of time on their hands. :-P:grin:

• Members
Looks like i've now started e-mailing myself

It's the theme for this thread - I've been at it for months now. :-)

I'm a bit stiff and saddle-sore this morning, but I fully expect to be out on Wednesday. Two pairs of shorts and half a tub of chamois cream will see me right.

The only other potential stumbling block is that there's no PM from you as I write this. I'll send you one with my mobile number. Hope to see you and your pal tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Fancy 50-60 miles on Tuesday or Wednesday? Want to take it easy and cycle in the rain? Happy to ride without knowing where you're going? Then I'm your man! :grin:

Not fussed about the route - so long as I get out. Post if you fancy it, please.