Midweek miles

Richard

• Members

Weather permitting, I'm going to try and fit in a ride on Wednesday or Thursday - a steady 50 miles or so, leaving from the West End at a civilised hour. It'll be a Crow-Tak loop or down the A82 to Aberfoyle if I go on my own, but I could be tempted over the river for a bit of company.

Dunno what the score is with midweek runs and people who work sensible Monday-to-Friday, nine-till-five days. Thought I'd ask and see. Get in touch if you fancy it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Subscriptions

Richard,

I'm a possibility for Thursday, weather permitting.... Wouldn't mind a wee run out to Aberfoyle, and a climb up Dukes Pass ..... Will post on Wednesday night if it's a goer .. If it is, i'd probably take the car over to Bearsden or Milngavie, as i need to be back in Paisley for 3'ish...

Cheers Ian.......

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi what do you consider a resonable hour? I finish university at 1100 on Wednesday ( these long days at uni are very stressfull ) :lol: so I could get you in the westend at about 1130? If thats too late its ok.

P.S i will be loaded down with uni stuff so wont be going much more than 17 on the flat.

Thanks David Oh ya dancer !

• Members

Ta for the replies, chaps - two more than I thought I'd get. :grin:

David, 11 is actually earlier than I'd like. It would normally be fine, but I've been up at 5:00am for four out of the last five days and could do with a long lie. Sorry. If you ever fancy a midweek run, though - if I've not totally offended you - feel free to send me a PM. I've at least two days off Mon-Fri most weeks.

Ian, I'll stay off the bike tomorrow and hold out till Thursday. If you're free, we can decide on a meeting point near Milngavie.

Thanks again.

Richard.

Slight detour on the origional posting,

but if anyone is up for something similar on Friday i will be looking to go out then, anytime from 9:30 on, only limitation is that I need to be back in Erskine for 3.

Would have joined you, on weds but already made arrangements to meet up, taking in the same sort of route as discussed ie crow etc.

Will also be doing something similar next thursday (weather permitting) if anyones interested

Hello, beer !!

Richard