HED VO3 TT Bike

Afternoon All,

Hope the Johnstone Bunch are keeping well. I'm offering for sale one HED VO3 Time Trial bike. Frame size large (57cm top tube c-c) - suit a tall rider >6foot. Complete with HED Aerobars, TT specific saddle, 9 speed dura-ace groupset (including 54 tooth TT aero chainring). Cateye computer/cadence meter. Also Campagnolo Shamal low spoke count wheel set (used only for races, old school, very light, aero numbers almost as good as a disk - seriously, the data is online, look it up!) and a pair of cheap shimano wheels for warm up and turbo use. I can throw in a pair of shimano spd-sl pedals as well if that's your system.

Some of you will know this bike, and will know it's fast! It's been well cared for, and to be honest has had hardly any use in the past three years as work commitments got in the way of the TT season. I've decided to sell as it's just not getting the use a fantastic bike like this deserves. Also, i'm going back to uni for a PhD and really need the cash!

I'd like a nice round £1000 for the lot, but am open to sensible offers. The bike is in belfast, but i'm back and forward fairly frequently so can arrange delivery easily enough - no additional cost as i'll be coming anyway.

Pictures available by email on request.

Thanks!

Gang forward!

Dave

dave at daveleonard dot co dot uk