Reliability #2 - Sunday 14th February Moscow Revolution

KennyS

All rides will leave from clubrooms on Miller Street

As per previous years there will be two or three bunches with the slower bunch leaving at 9:00am, the second bunch leaving at 9:30am and the wannabe racers leaving at 9:45am.

Tea, coffee, soup and sandwiches will be served in the clubrooms at the end of the ride. All donations of soup, sandwiches, etc... gratefully accepted

The route http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-ki ... /531494871

• 1 month later...

I'll volunteer for the soup this week.

Mentil Lentil .......

..... although MrsS has ordered a book of soup recipes called the Soup Bible which may arrive tomorrow.

What's wrong with throwing all your old veg in a pot and adding the neighbour's dug's bone for stock? :shock::shock:

• 2023 Subscriptions

I had promised the missus that i would be no later than 12.30pm so arriving home at 1.40pm did not go down well. I tried to tell her that i had had 4 punctures but she told me not to make up such stupid excuses. Anyway thanks to the 3 wheelers who supplied me with tubes. Thanks to alan for the gas. nifty bit of gear. Thanks to Martin and Colin for the expert advice on tyre changing and thanks to Billy Colin and David who stayed with me for the whole route. The gators are getting binned and the slicks are coming out next week.

Charlie