Arran weekend

Darryl Gunson

• 2023 Subscriptions

I'm planning to meet people on the track between Lochwinnoch and Kilbirnie about 8.30ish.

Not sure what everyone's plans are for Saturday night, but I'm intending getting into some dry clothes (assuming Ian's forecast is correct) and heading to a pub for the rugby, which starts at at 5pm. After that, I'm easy.

Looking forward to it. :grin::grin:Hello, beer !!

R

• 2024 Subscriptions
I'm planning to meet people on the track between Lochwinnoch and Kilbirnie about 8.30ish.

Not sure what everyone's plans are for Saturday night, but I'm intending getting into some dry clothes (assuming Ian's forecast is correct) and heading to a pub for the rugby, which starts at at 5pm. After that, I'm easy.

Looking forward to it. :grin::grin:Hello, beer !!

R

See you on the track Ramsay.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Might need to join you all on Arran a bit later tomorrow! Fence at home blew over last night, so will need to fix it before coming across. Will try in the dark tonight, but its unlikely to be done in time.

So plans are to get the 12:30 boat and arrive at 13:25. Will give someone a call when I get there.

R