Sunday 1st. March :- Don Smith / Davie Raymond memorial runs

Kenny MacDonald

• Members

Hi Guys

looking for a big turnout on Sunday for a combined Don Smith/Davie Raymond day. Bunches leaving at 9;00 and 9:30.

I will do some soup and sausage rolls , looking for some sandwiches and home baking to complete a wee purvey to feed the riders.

Open to all club members and friends of the club who knew Don or Davie, Easy ride along bike track for beginners or returnees

Laughing group doing 40 miles of magical mystery tour de backroads Oh ya dancer !

Volunteer soup/sausage roll heater upper most welcome.

Come along and recount yer best Don or Davie story :grin:

• 2023 Subscriptions

Can I make an alternative suggestion for Sunday to bring everyone back to the club rooms around the same time?

9:00 - 40 mile mystery tour departs

9:30 - port glasgow express (or gentle spin) along the bike track

Hopefully everyone arrives around the same time and one bunch doesn't eat all the soup and cakes :lol:

I'll be there for the 40 :smash:smash

M

• 2023 Subscriptions

:shock::shock:

something approaching a plan has emerged for sunday. It's a social outing, but will burn off a few calories to justify the feed back at the clubrooms.

A little bit of everything - smooth tar, some of Kenny Mac's favourite farmwatch roads, a couple of ups and downs ;-) , scenic views and a scamper back up the track.

http://www.mapmyride.com/route/gb/johnstone/404089632763

42 miles, 1345ft up the way.

All welcome, the more the merrier!

Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

• 2023 Subscriptions
What time roughly do you think the 40 milers will be back?

I might be able to able to heat soup and sausage rolls as I'm not going to be able to cycle on Sunday depending on the time.

Half eleven, quarter to twelve?

Depends how enthusiastic everyone is and / or whether we get lost. :grin:

cheers

• Members

Janza there are polystyrene cups for soup and some paper plates napkins and knifes and forks , I will be down at 9:00 to take some fotos and will bring keys /put on heating . If its dry tomorrow morning I will be out on bike so wont be available on Sunday for captaining duties hence fotos etc.