10m Hilly Time Trial

KennyS

The winner of the first Hilly TT of the year was Horse Whisperer, Ramsay Muirhead with Jim Daly second and Matt Ulyatt third.

Big thanks to Frank K for timekeeping

Kenny S DNF (Puncture :-( _

Greg Balden 30.56

Jonathan Mitchell 33:00

Kev Habbick 33:13

Malcolm Mitchell 31:45

Mike Ferguson 31:16

Vicky and Aileen (Tandem) 29:10

Kenny Christie 29:48

Ian Cowden 31:37

Matt Ulyatt 28:27

Ramsay Muirhead 26:19

Jim Daly 26:35

Next up is the 2-up time trial on the Georgetown Rd on the 1st of April

A polite reminder that the entry fee for confined events is £3 payable to the timekeeper ;-)

Cheers, KennyS

Thanks also to Kenny S and Frank for organisation and timekeeping respectively. A good work out on a tough course.

Huge thanks to Mike (pre TT) and Kenny R for the technical assistance. The latter post TT, in the wake of sudden failure to proceed due to self-destructing expensive Italian components. Almost in the space it took me to reach for the mobile to call "taxi for Cowden", Kenny had assessed the situation & effected running repairs which saw me safely home without further mishap. I was and am very grateful for the assitance and general support.

Just as I thought it was a morning better spent in bed, Jim reminded me (quite rightly) that it would all have happened next time I was out anyway! Thankfully today's run on the winter bike was uneventful.

Iain