Technical question

P McDonald

Hi guys,no I have not fallen off the edge of the earth...yet!!! I just seem to be surrounding myself with more and more carbon things... Paul,yes I do have Sram Force 10 on my Cervelo and after a year I can honestly say I am impressed.Having always been a Shimano man mostly I decided to try it as I got a great deal and it looks braw. The double tap is magic,also the ability to change gear whilst sprinting on the drops is a neat idea.I have never yet had an issue with the lack of adjustment on the trim for front mech but I understand they have improved this on the new RED groupset.The only critcism I have is the effort required to go back up the block on the double tap,slightly greater than Shimano Dura-Ace but there again you have the advantage of neatly routed cables although I see Shimano have changed this now.The comfort of the hoods is the best I have ever ridden and for riders with smaller hands the reach for the brake levers is much easier too. Good luck whatever you buy,hope to see you all maybe over the winter on the road if I fall out with my nice new Yeti carbon mtb.Cheers Stevie for bumming me up about my choice of kit,another drink owed I guess?.