Spied a Wheeler

coby

• 2023 Subscriptions

David Thomson spotted out for a Christmas day spin on the Kilmacolm to Lochwinnoch Road. It did look like toilling into the wind and rain! I did roll down the window and wish a merry Christmas! Oh ya dancer !

David - If you had been another half mile up the road, you would have had shelter from Jim Cousack (spelling?) and his buddy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Ahh, thats so sweet :icon_bounce_hearts

Ha! It's not love, Ian; it's positive conditioning. This time last year, Greig spotted me on the road outside Kirkie. He was in his truck. I was on my bike after flogging myself going round the Glen. He passed me just before the The Stables pub and parked in the lay-by opposite. This gave me a wonderful excuse to get off my bike and say hello. So now I associate the sight of his truck with the cessation of pain. And bananas. As a result, I rarely go anywhere on my bike without looking for Greig and his lorry. :grin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
Spied a wheeler yesterday, outside The Mint Hotel by the squinty bridge.

:icon_yes

Might have been me. About ten-past two on a yellow fixed wheel Scot?

A wheeler near the Squinty, my bet would be Ian McGinty going to/from work.

M

I was also down there at half-nine this morning. I like to think you'd be able to recognise me by now, though, Mark. ;-)