Spied a Wheeler

coby

Spotted Colin Howard riding along Ferry Road near Bishopton at 1830-ish on Wed 7th Sep. I was standing next to the bus stop - almost opposite the HP factory entrance - having just finished fixing a puncture :-(

(For info - it was a pinch-flat. That will teach me to be gallus about riding up and down the kerbs outside Erskine Hospital)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Alan - good spot. Maybe you were behind me for longer than i thought but am suspecting not. Got the new lights so I should be a bit safer next time, certainly a lot more visible. Just need to get some mudguards to adorn the Fuji which used to belong to Mr Steele. See Kenny I am using it - but not on the fixed gear.

• 3 weeks later...

3 for the price of one! Sunday 30th Oct.

i) Iain McAuley around Noon heading towards BOW on the track from Kilmacolm ii) Mike Ferguson, who joined us for a couple of miles, from the top of the Whinn about half an hour later iii) Darryl Gunson about another half hour later, having climbed Jonshill en route to Kilmacolm (Howwood).

For the avoidance of any doubt, I was the one in an Italian jersey (apparently I qualify on the little known number of Nardini's ice creams eaten in a lifetime rule), hiding in a group of five going the other way!

Iain

Walking the dog this afternoon and spotted Paul McD and some of the Renfrew bunch coming down the track.

20 mins later saw Mike F on the track heading for Kilbirnie.

.... and later in the afternoon tapped on the shoulder by Mark O in Tesco - but probably doesn't count as he wasn't wearing cycling gear!!