Spied a Wheeler

coby

• 3 weeks later...

Chung! Tonight around 6.30pm just south of Mearns Cross - looked like on the way home.

It was me and Ewan kitted out as team Ribble heading the opposite way towards Malletsheugh - didn't register it was you till we were level or past - shouted but probably lost in the wind!

28 hilly miles for us - Windyett, the White Loch, Ballygeoch and Bonnyton hill/Mearnskirk - fabulous visibility all round - Goat Fell, The Cobbler and Tinto Hill.

Iain

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two for the price of one!

John Carrigan, solo on MTB on the track heading east between BOW and Linwood around 11.45 this morning.

Later, around 2.15pm, Kay Tennant out running on the track just west of Morrisons. She assured us she'd been out cycling or something similar earlier in the day!

Iain

• 4 weeks later...

Can't believe it! Was that a Wheeler I spotted at the Kilbarchan road end heading towards Brookfield at 7.30 this morning? -4.0 it said in my car. Don't know how anyone can stay upright in this weather. Thought I was going to get Hypothermia just in the car. Could not stop myself from yawning!

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A bumper crop in the last couple of days.

Friday about 14:00 near the Bird in Hand, Johnstone, Brian Hickey followed a minute later by Wheeler wearing the black Nove Colli top but did not see who it was. Head down pedalling fast.

Yesterday, Alana Steele (I think) in JW kit in Kilbirnie at lunchtime and ten minutes later Chung and Bill grinding up the Hayley Brae.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes that was me on the Gateside Road, Kay. I thought it must have been you but you had the sun at your back so I wasn't sure.

Wasn't it a lovely day? I heard a woodpecker drumming in a tree near Finlaystone. That's the second one I've heard this month whilst out on the bike.

• 2 weeks later...

At 11:40 today saw a guy in Wheelers top (not sure who it was) with another in green top at Howwood.

It was me that tooted and shouted 'Mon the Joansin'.

5 minutes later saw George coming down Glenpatrick Road in Elderslie. Getting some sneaky miles in, eh!