Spied a Wheeler

coby

• 2 weeks later...

John_s around 1pm this afternoon heading west on the track at Glengarnock.  

I was lowering the tone in a distinguished group of sept and octogenarians heading the other way at a gentlemanly pace - fixed wheel and muddies today - almost time to put the good bike away!

Iain

• 3 weeks later...

Loads out and about today!

First Jann and Ian Manson on the track heading towards the clubrooms from Lochwinnoch,, quickly followed by the welcome sight of Ramsay (back on two wheels) and Elaine on the same route.

At the lochside cafe were John and Rita and Carol and Dave who had missed the bunch earlier.  After the cafe Carol, Dave and I joined forces for a bit, up the back road to Beith then back via Gateside, the rocky road and down Bowfield.

Thanks to them the company on a great day to be out on a bike :icon_hee-haw

Iain

• 2 months later...
  • Life Members

Hi Martin,

Tis was me & Paul C heading back after a wee detour from our suppose Troon run, sorry could not stop to chat as enjoying the tail wind back home. I see you were shadowing the "young guns" I presume just in front of you?

Cheers

Chung

• 2023 Subscriptions

Hi Martin,

Tis was me & Paul C heading back after a wee detour from our suppose Troon run, sorry could not stop to chat as enjoying the tail wind back home. I see you were shadowing the "young guns" I presume just in front of you?

Cheers

Chung

"Shadowing" would be one word for it Chung. "Dropped" would be another. 4 under 16's doing TTT efforts had put me in my place. :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...