Spied a Wheeler

coby

• 2023 Subscriptions

Yes Friday night in the rain I take it. however managed to sneak onto the route five minutes after the tour passed on the Sunday and rode along for half a mile with people #heering the Wheelers kit........ .Dave & #arol

#letter (sea) still not working

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Boyd 1.30pm today, resplendent in new club kit and enjoying the sun, turning left from Eglinton St into Nelson St in Tradeston, to head west.

Iain

Liked the easterly on the way home after visiting the wind farm in an effort to get the miles up again.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Was that AlanT passed me at the end of Fulton Drive this morning at 8.50 and then Graham plus a jet a few minutes later on the cycle path at Brookfield.

I was chaising down Mia on the way to Miller St. for 0900. Mia might wish she qualified to be a Jet, but I think that was a few years ago!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Was that AlanT passed me at the end of Fulton Drive this morning at 8.50 and then Graham plus a jet a few minutes later on the cycle path at Brookfield.

Possibly. I'd just put in an effort up the hill to try and improve on my PB, but my Garmin didn't pick it up properly. Problem with the wetwear. Beautiful morning for it.

• 2 weeks later...