Spied a Wheeler

coby

• 2023 Subscriptions

Thanks to the wheeler who stopped to help my daughter after her tumble somewhere between Fereneze road and seargentlaw yesterday evening. The good news is she didn't damage my old bike at all.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Campbell, thanks for stopping. She did have a couple of scrapes but the biggest damage was to her pride. At least she wants to keep riding.

• Members

Seems that Mia and Paul were not the only Wheelers who rode the Etape, Alan.

https://www.raceplus.co.uk/raceplus-individual.php?competitor_individual=4820&content=1&race=47521&show_type=Individuals&competitor_1=4820&event_id=ETCL14&event_id=ETCL14

That's a cracking time, Iain. You'd probably better tell us about!

• 2023 Subscriptions

Didnt realise there were other Wheelers riding! Hope you all enjoyed yourself :)

Was an enjoyable event. Pleased with my time and also my sprint placing, have much to improve on with the king of the mountain section though. Highlight was towards the end - there is a tough little climb at Logierait that catches riders unaware because most are in the big ring then take a corner directly onto a steep slope which is hidden from view. Anyway because i knew it was coming i'd changed down in advance and overtook a guy on a Boardman bike who was also wearing Boardman top...it was only after i noticed these things that i realised it was Chris Boardman himself. :D