Spied a Wheeler

coby

Hi George,

There are that many Companies in here I don't know who is who, but I'll take a guess at Star being one of them, if so does that mean the Ironman is back in town? Is this permanent or short term.

If this is the case that means there are two Crombies as Emma has just started in Babcocks.

By the way, congratulations to you and Kat on the new arrival. Oh ya dancer !

Graeme

• 5 months later...

Spied the bunch at the Largs bog stop yesterday.

Was on my way over to say hello when I was reminded we were out for mothers day lunch :smash

nsaw Mike Ferguson on the road behind the airport headed for St James Roundabout a further 2.5 hours later.

Must have been a tough day with the wind and Martin on the front :smash:rockets = :oops:

Colin

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Committee

Tony Carrigan, in pitch darkness and freezing cold, in BoW turning onto the Houston Road just before 8 am. Wrapped up like the Michelin man on his daily commute. What a guy.

I just caught a glimpse of him waiting at the lights while I turned down the heating on my leather seats and dropped the A/C temp from 23.5C to 22.5C.

By the time I had changed from Thought for the Day to Nicky and Sheila on R5 he had gone .

'mon the Joansin.

A