TTT2 (9-4-08)

Guest Jim Daly

Kenny, George Cowan did the timekeeping, I'm not sure if anyone took a note of all the times from him....... to make things a little easier, due to the numbers he didn't shout names, just numbers, which seemed pretty fair.

Myself and Vicky were team no. 15 and we did a 15.35........ well we would have done if we hadn't been held up by a car on the way out, so ended up recording a 17.20.

Jim Dunlop and I rode from number 11 and immediately before starting had bribed an onlooker to drive his car in a fashion as to slow down George and Vicky.

Might I take the opportunity to compliment him on his excellent sense of timing.

We did a 17.13 :smash

Guest Jim Daly

19:30 Jim Daly & Chris Bjorkly (please excuse spelling)

Frank claims to have been 1 minute quicker than last week, because I wasn't getting in his way. :-?

:grin: Team mulholland Hello, beer !!Hello, beer !!

great show with the wee man Martin :grin:

When we getting report from the Tour of Flanders??

John Anderson was saying it was hell on a bike :roll: Blackbob fell of twice due to unforseen bollards, 1" grooves on the road and 2" difference in tarmac in sections :shock: Also he said you could have stopped and collected lots of Mobile phones , inner tubes pumps you name it :roll:

Anyway it Sounds Brutal .......