Crazy Commuter

Colin H

Passing through Inchinan towards Renfrew this morning I let a bus out of the slip road :angryfire . Attached to the back along with an advert for a womans sanitary product :shock: was a dayglow green cyclist giving it laldy :roll:

I have my suspicions that this was Mr McLean and if so we should all be worried :-? 35+ mph maintained all the way to Renfrew shows that this winter commuting lark is obviously paying off and we are all due a kicking in the forthcoming reliabilities :oops:

• Committee

Hi Colin

Yes I was on the bike en route for Renfrew Tue am but, 35 mph? In my dreams. Oh ya dancer !Oh ya dancer !

Really p*sh weather limits commute at present. If it's not frost, it's mental wind. Only Mr Blom is hard enough to be out in all weather now.

OT: Coby, are you Graham Cockburn from the Ivy?

Alan

• Committee

Hi Coby

I knew it couldn't be me at 35mph down that road. well done. I was in today in dirty cold salty east wind, yuck. Lights failed on the way home. Crazee.

Do you have a fixed time for the commute? we could meet in Renfrew sometime. PM me if interested.

Hope to see you at some events.

Long way to Bearsden, safe cycling.

Alan

You would know about it if that light failed, it lit up the sky the last time I saw you. Did you have to go home in the pitch black or do you have a back up? I have two front lights and two back lights just for that situation.

Start work in Renfrew at 7.30am so normally coming through Inchinnan about 7.15am, finish at 4.00pm and coming back home at about 4.15pm, probably doesn't suit you.

It may be a long way to Bearsden but it's an even longer way to Milngavie, 25 miles round trip. It keeps the weight down. :lol:

• Committee

Hi

I had a backup light and my backup, backup(sic) light but still needed to divert to the cycle track in BoW for a safe trip home. When you're used to 70 Oh ya dancer !

watts a couple of wee LEDs don't really cut it.

Milngavie is well distant, nice work.

Your times are 30 minutes too early for me but I'll doubtless see you around.

A