Jason Mcntyre killed in accident

Kenny MacDonald

Dear All

as we all know about the events an Tuesday.

I have taken the liberty of sending up a JWCC jersey to be placed at the temporary memorial at the roadside where Jason was killed, clubs thoughout the U.K. have been placing/sending jerseys,

i hope this is O.K. with the rest of the members.

Cheers

Sean.

I have been in contact with Braveheart Sponsors Keenan Coaches of Ayr and am willing to organise a coach from Ayr to Fort William and return on Wednesday for anyone wishing to attend Jason's funeral. Picking up in Ayr, Kilmarnock, Glasgow, Paisley, etc as required.

Depending upon numbers, the price would work out at roughly £12 per head. Any surplus would of course go to the memorial fund.

Obviously, numbers would determine the requirement. If you would be interested in this, please email me at; [email protected] or call / text 07919206818.

Please state numbers and preferred pick up point?

In the summer of 2005 myself and riding friend Brian decided to have a day out on the road bikes riding the Argyll peninsula.Initially to our horror we met Hugh Jamieson and Jason on the ferry who asked if we fancied riding with them that day.After almost 100 miles,3..yes 3 cafe stops I can honestly say that it was the funniest and most memorable road trip I have ever had and dont think will ever be beaten.Riding with a guy like Jason made me appreciate how difficult it is to train to that level and look after a sick child at the same time,that will stay with me for as long as I live and hope I never have to deal with the things his family have and will need to in the future.

Unfortunately due to being away on a training course on Wednesday I will be unable to travel to the funeral but like every day since his death I will be thinking of him and his family.Jason will be sadly missed by many.