Arran trip 2: Now Wanlockhead

Darryl Gunson

One of the first reminders about being back from Virginia was the very long descent through thick, black cloud on the way to Glasgow on Sunday morning -as it happen, just as the club run was about half an hour down the road.

Managed to get five bike runs in when in South West Virginia - a total of about 170 miles. Will say again, a great place for cycling.

Stevie, I told Fred Morini that you were asking from him, and he remembers you as 'the fast time trialist from Scotland'. Lee Willis, who kindly arranged a bike for me when I was over there, was in Fred's training camp in March too and wonders if you were there at the same time.

Will be out on Sunday and am also looking forward to Wanlockhead.

Dennis

• 2024 Subscriptions

Hi Guys

the hostel have asked for a deposit of 50% with the rest on arrival. So that's £135 + another £135.

Could you all (see list at bottom of page)send me a cheque for £15 (b+B) asap and I'll deal with the payment.

3 Greenhill Crescent

Elderslie

Renfrewshire

PA5 9AW

Darryl

Kenny S

Stevie B

Dougie

Ian M

Paul McD

John A

Dennis

Simon

Alan M

Howie

Martin

Mark v W

Frank

David Mck

Campbell H

Scott D

Alan Y

cheers

DG

Hi Darryl,

Last night i was at the Kooriers Club meeting and its been arranged the Clubs pressentation is sunday 25th november 12noon.

There for i cant go to the Wanlockhead trip.

Please accept my apologies.

Dennis ,

Thanks for passing on my message , its possible i will meet up with him again in march if he is back with his wife in Rimini.

Dougie,

I dont know who told him i was fast , certainly wiznae me :grin:

Stevie