Galston Leg Bender

• 2023 Subscriptions

Can’t follow that what’s crap app so George has posted Galston Leg Bender , lumpy ride 09:30 Club Rooms post here or on watts app . It’s not that long but two fairly tough hills and draggy roads 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Enjoyed joining the bunch as far as Stewarton. Cheers Billy for towing me back on after I was dropped like a stone on the Bowfield.

Me and the other Flandrian wannabes followed a lumpy route home, finishing with the Shilford hill. Equally as slow on that hill. 

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, martin said:

Enjoyed joining the bunch as far as Stewarton. Cheers Billy for towing me back on after I was dropped like a stone on the Bowfield.

Me and the other Flandrian wannabes followed a lumpy route home, finishing with the Shilford hill. Equally as slow on that hill. 

We sort of got sort of lost but not lost , when did they shut the last section of the transmitter hill ? We had a discussion after transmitter hill which resulted in not doing the graveyard climb so it was only a left leg bender .

Enjoy Flanders and the Beer