Reliability Ride #1 Tour of Renfrewshire 6 February 2022

Gerard Deeley

• 2023 Subscriptions

The first of our club confined events begins on Sunday, the weather has traditionally been rather excellent for each run resulting in an amazing turnout of club members.

We begin with the Tour of Renfrewshire 40 miles of gentle inclines and amazing scenery.

If you are not already aware the club is reviewing what we do with the confined events.  After feedback from members the reliability rides will remain unchanged.

All of the rides start and finish at the club rooms on Miller Street.

Can we have a key holder to open up prior to the first ride departing.

The first group will leave at 0900, the second group at 0930 and the last group at 0945.  Please indicate which group you intend joining to ensure you have company for the ride.

The route is on the link below but it is helpful if someone is on each group who knows the route.

http://www.mapmyride.com/gb/elderslie-sct/reliability-no-1-tour-of-the-shire-route-1730016

All donations of food for afterwards are gratefully accepted.  There is enough for quite a hearty feast if everyone brings something for at least one of the four rides.

While using our club rooms again we need to be mindful of current covid restrictions, as if using a cafe.

-can we have a contact list for everyone

-face coverings when moving around

-you may not attend if you have tested positive or are showing symptoms

-remember to ventilate and maintain good hygiene

If I am not working I will be there and I will bring some patisserie with me