Sunday 22nd Aug. Glen Friun-Glen Douglas Leg Bender

• Members

Clubs rooms 09:00, Erskine Bridge 09:40. Alexandria, Glen Friun, Glen Douglas, MOD road to Kilcreggan, back round the coast to Helensburgh, then either Sinclair street or Cardross Climb then home. Around 80ish miles, loads of climbing and bail out places, so bring your climbing legs. Weather looks good for Sunday 

• 2023 Subscriptions
9 hours ago, Iain67 said:

Clubs rooms 09:00, Erskine Bridge 09:40. Alexandria, Glen Friun, Glen Douglas, MOD road to Kilcreggan, back round the coast to Helensburgh, then either Sinclair street or Cardross Climb then home. Around 80ish miles, loads of climbing and bail out places, so bring your climbing legs. Weather looks good for Sunday 

Is your Garmin broken , there are three other points on a compass , other than north . Think they are called south west and east . Or are you trying to promote this as the new Largs 😂

I am only moaning because I can’t come out and play 

• Members

Hi Billy hope you're healing well as I missed your😆

If I am honest I prefer that side of the water, less traffic and more climbing. That said I think we're due an Ayrshire Alps before the weather closes in or George's suggestion of Golf Ball Climb. Why don't you come over for the Rothesay weekend, as you can shout abuse(encouragement) to me and my fellow wheelers👍

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 minutes ago, Iain67 said:

Hi Billy hope you're healing well as I missed your😆

If I am honest I prefer that side of the water, less traffic and more climbing. That said I think we're due an Ayrshire Alps before the weather closes in or George's suggestion of Golf Ball Climb. Why don't you come over for the Rothesay weekend, as you can shout abuse(encouragement) to me and my fellow wheelers👍

Can’t get over to verbally encourage as going to the Atlantic Bar Restaurant for early food and drink but at £11 a G&T I might be sober enough to get over on the Sunday