2 up TT, 24th August

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

This is the first of two practice runs ahead of the 2up championship on 7th September. It will be 6.45 meet for 7pm off, on the Georgetown. We need at least 3 pairs to make this worthwhile, plus the usual timekeeper.

There are 2 trophies up for grabs on the 7th,  the David Raymond Trophy, which is a handicapped event, and a fastest run award. 
Post up if you want to race, and if you have a partner, or if you need a partner.

I intend to ride, but I need a partner as the highly successful Team Still Game is unlikely to reform this year.

• 2023 Subscriptions

A couple of members intend to ride this as a practice run ahead of the Georgetown Cup. Happy to support this, so the event will go ahead, even if there are less than three pairs riding.

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 8/18/2021 at 12:02 PM, AlanT said:

This is the first of two practice runs ahead of the 2up championship on 7th September. It will be 6.45 meet for 7pm off, on the Georgetown. We need at least 3 pairs to make this worthwhile, plus the usual timekeeper.

There are 2 trophies up for grabs on the 7th,  the David Raymond Trophy, which is a handicapped event, and a fastest run award. 
Post up if you want to race, and if you have a partner, or if you need a partner.

I intend to ride, but I need a partner as the highly successful Team Still Game is unlikely to reform this year.

James and Sammy, God help us, will be with you tomorrow. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Ok, so three teams, at least 2 of which were put together on line took part on another balmy summer’s evening, with a light headwind out.

Scott and Stefan 18:58

Alan and Gerard 17:28 Both paid

James and Sam 15:52 Jets

Special thanks to Scott for partnering Stefan on his first run out on a TT, never mind a team TT.

And to Iain Couttie for timekeeping on the night after a late puncture forced his withdrawal.

I have transferred £6 to the club account.