Georgetown cup

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

This event is open on Cycling Time Trials website. We’ve done well in the in the past two years of the event taking place thanks to the efforts of a few bold riders ( you know who you are!) . Time to get another podium finish. Get your entries in.

I’ve entered in the Flying Scot category, so my time is unlikely to count towards a team finish, not that it would have counted anyway assuming enough of the fast boys sign up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Subscriptions

Well done to the team for a third place today, not helped by drama before the start. As predicted, my own time didn’t count towards the finish, but I did have the prettiest bike of the wheelers. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

Good turn out today - not the result we had hoped for with a couple of mishaps along the way like rubbing wheels and snapped stem bolts!

The overall time would have been good enough to win some years in the past - but not this year so congrats to VCGS on a well earned victory. Training starts for next year at the 2up on Tuesday ;)

Geo hope your new bike is ok - Cav maxed out at a mere 1600w in a sprint so clearly not putting the stem under as much stress as you do! :D

(I've got an extra medal for someone - not sure who is due one after missing presentation?)