Skin suit 2021

robster82

• 2023 Subscriptions
2 hours ago, Ian Archibald said:

You mean a JWCC Onsie, or a proper fast skinsuit?

That will be for the interested parties to discuss Ian. Think the price (£474) might put a few off the fast suit though! The Onsie comes in around £116.

• 2023 Subscriptions

With my £1300 enve front wheel and £1000 FFWD disc, my Aero helmet and not to mention my Cervelo P5, it would be the worst £116 I could ever spend. Though first time round I did buy the cheapie JWCC suit. And I use it on the Tour of the Trossachs October TT - you can fit a duffle coat underneath to keep you warm which proves invaluable.

Nopinz will do one-offs btw. If you want to Time Trial forget spending any money until you get a decent skinsuit and long socks just for the look :)

• 2023 Subscriptions
39 minutes ago, Ian Archibald said:

With my £1300 enve front wheel and £1000 FFWD disc, my Aero helmet and not to mention my Cervelo P5, it would be the worst £116 I could ever spend. Though first time round I did buy the cheapie JWCC suit. And I use it on the Tour of the Trossachs October TT - you can fit a duffle coat underneath to keep you warm which proves invaluable.

Nopinz will do one-offs btw. If you want to Time Trial forget spending any money until you get a decent skinsuit and long socks just for the look :)

I have to agree there is no point spending money on your equipment, and then buy a sail , your clothing can save you so much time , so if your looking for speed you have to buy a decent suit , I have a set of long CTT legal Shoe covers coming , think it will save me three seconds on my garden walk