League of 10 #2 - maybe.

AlanT

• 2023 Subscriptions

League of 10 #2 will take place on Tuesday 18th May, same time, same place UNLESS there is a lane closure in place at Finlaystone, in which case we will go to the Georgetown road for the first ride in the Chocolate series. The second alternative would be to do the hilly TT from Langbank to Houston and back. 🤮

I will assess the road on Monday night and post up the finalised arrangements.

Regardless of what is happening on the road, we will have an event on Tuesday evening.

can we have a volunteer to timekeep please? That role also includes the role for co-ordinating the track and trace info.

• 2023 Subscriptions

I've been along the Westferry tonight, and sure enough, our good friend A Lane Closure has come to visit just after Finlaystone for about a half mile. There will be no TT until the road is fully open again. My sources tell me it wil be 10th June at the earliest.

We will therefore divert to the Georgetown Road, and pick up event #1 in the Chocolate series. 6.45 for 7.00 off, the meeting point is at the end of the Georgetown Road (also known as Houston Road, at the Barnsford Road end) just next to the Military camp. The Chocolate series is a developmental event, targetted at new or slower riders. It is 7.2 miles long, and as flat as you like.

Still looking for a timekeeper for tomorrow night.

• 2023 Subscriptions

Lovely weather tonight, if a bit breezy on the outward leg.  Adaptable as always we had three riders go out with myself timing.  Scott showed up later and did a self timed run, but decided that it was not worth sharing the time.  Alan also gave me a shot while everyone patiently waited on me.

Dave 21m 00s pb paid

Paul 19m 23s pb paid

Alan 18m 54s paid

Gerard 18m 23s forgot to pay!

Also a brief drop in from Paul M, nice seeing Wheelers out and about again.

• 2023 Subscriptions
2 hours ago, Gerard Deeley said:

Lovely weather tonight, if a bit breezy on the outward leg.  Adaptable as always we had three riders go out with myself timing.  Scott showed up later and did a self timed run, but decided that it was not worth sharing the time.  Alan also gave me a shot while everyone patiently waited on me.

Dave 21m 00s pb paid

Paul 19m 23s pb paid

Alan 18m 54s paid

Gerard 18m 23s forgot to pay!

Also a brief drop in from Paul M, nice seeing Wheelers out and about again.

Gerard’s payment is covered.😁
£12 transferred to the club account.

A cracking night for it tonight, and that was my best time since 2019……