Sunday 16th May Kilkreggan Loop

• Members

New meeting times for Sunday 08:30 Clubrooms 09:00 Erskine Bridge 

Looking at Kilkreggan loop on Sunday. Meet Clubs rooms 09:00 or Erskine Bridge 09:30.

Please post up if interested, as we still need to record names and phone numbers

• 2023 Subscriptions

Will likely tag along as far as Helensburgh/Rhu or thereabouts (as long as its dry lol), need to be home sharp on Sunday.  Great route though!  Worth phoning ahead to the cafe at Kilcreggan (if its open!) to let them know how many cyclists are coming, perhaps call when stopped at Erskine Bridge - I recall the service there has historically been a bit hit n miss lol.

• 2023 Subscriptions
On 5/13/2021 at 9:02 AM, GlenIrving said:

Guys can we not do 8:30 clubrooms and 9 at bridge. Seem crazy to waste the time when it’s light from so early?? 

Glen it’s light a 04:15 08:30 is still night time , I will have to get up before the larks to get ready to be at the club rooms for 08:30 , Plus it’s cold at that time in the morning 😜

• 2023 Subscriptions

Cracking run this morning. Really glad I bailed after Glen Fruin with a smaller bunch back round the road. Legs are totally shredded now. Cheers for calling the run Iain.

• Committee

Excellent day with coffee in sun at Kilcreggan and post-ride beers in sun at Amaretto. And frites. Argyll and Clyde coast were stunning as ever. Carman Road out of Cardross and the little steep ramp over the railway at Old Kilpatrick (which I see now is named Thistleneck) provided some late hill action. My first real bunch ride since Feb 20.