06/09/2020 Glen Fruin

• 2023 Subscriptions
11 hours ago, Iain67 said:

Cracking run out today round to Glen Friun, decent bunch and pace made even nicer seeing Scotland at its finest. More next weekend please

Hi Iain, weather turned out well for you, looked like a good brisk ride.

I read above that George didn't join the bunch but asked for someone to stand in as the Wheelers ride coordinator, primarily to take the track & trace register and maintain Covid protocols, who was this as I've not received a list of attendees and contact details yet?

Looking at Strava numbers it was probably the largest bunch out in a long time, a good mix of Wheelers and guests - for the purposes of Covid track & trace that doesn't matter its the details of everyone involved is all I need.    

Cheers,

Eric

• 2023 Subscriptions

Iain, thanks for your list of participants and contact details for the Wheelers' bunch ride on Sunday 6th these have been added to the club's Test & Protect Register, valid for 21 days.

I'm just missing a mobile number for Remo, can you send me this on a private message? 

cheers,

Eric