Club Championships

Kenny MacDonald

In my very truncated debut season i managed 21.40 (westferry, frank lauder) for a 10, and 58.01 for a 25 (Uplawmoor).

Unlikely to be significantly bettered in Dave Kane Northern colors in the coming year unless i manage to get enough time outside work to do more training!!!

Rant over. Hope everyone is doing well. Things ok here, but despite my best efforts work volume is reducing training volume...i found reducing sleep to maintain training was unsustainable :-?:roll:

See you soon

Dave

Stephen...i'm disapointed, you always managed to maintain such a non-serious-consultant-like image. That one "in my day..." comment has shattered it entirely!! :lol:;-)

Anyway, another thing i doubt you knew the meaning of as a junior (namely leave) is coming up next week, and without getting in to a debate about hours/training/pay/conditions etc etc across the generations I'll be over in scotland as of monday, and plan to head up north for a couple of days to play in the hills (without bike), but will be around glasgow (with bike) sometime wed - friday, not entirely sure when.

Maybe see some of you guys on the road.

All the best :grin:

Dave