Strava

charlie p

• Committee

Oh boy. Definitely worth cracking a beer open for this one. We get Strava premium free in Kilmacolm, it comes with the Farrow and Ball paint catalogue.

or you can pay about two coffees per month to totally nerd out on segments. Join us down the rabbit hole. You know you want to. Take the red pill and see how the world really is...

• 2023 Subscriptions

It makes sense, as they claim they aren't a profitable company.

I'm sure we would all easily spend £4 on your vice of choice...a beer...easily...chocolate bar ...easily...strava?...

I think the sore point some good bits now cost some money. I went premium shortly after lockdown. 

• 2023 Subscriptions

I have better number crunching software that I use from semi nerd Training Peaks Premium to full colour nerd WK05 software, so I have scatter  graphs in colour , every bar graph you can think off . I can track power, power at threshold power at V02 max , HR at threshold HR at V02 max power at 150bpm , Time to Exhaustion, fatigue resistance , muscle fibre type VO2 max left and right power analysts left and right power absorbed. And phenotype plus can analyse against segments so do I need to pay for Strava for my dose of nerdisum no not reallly , always found it more of a social inclusion thing 

• 2023 Subscriptions
3 hours ago, charlie p said:

I think the sore point some good bits now cost some money. I went premium shortly after lockdown.

Flash Harry always thought the polis got paid too 

Now now, my right honourable friend....its the only way I can justify the craft beers! 

Sarah agrees...